Waste Control Specialists Materials (WCS)
- >>> HW50397 Class-Permit Modification Request to Plug and Abandon Monitoring Well FWF-17B
This is the license modification request submitted by WCS to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. Monitoring well maps and key information can be found starting on page 79 of 154.
- >>> WCS Application of Disposition of DOE High Activity Waste – March 2, 2010
- >>> Geologic Stability and Hydrologic Isolation at the WCS Site, Andrews County, TX
WCS’ Geology PowerPoint presentation to the Compact Commission at an Andrews County meeting.
- >>>> TCEQ Interoffice Memorandum: Groundwater intrusion into proposed LLRW facility – 8/14/2007.
The TCEQ interoffice memorandum from the entire Radioactive Materials Division at TCEQ clearly laid out concerns about water at the WCS site.
- >>>> Concerns with Radioactive Waste Disposal in West Texas – 2/8/2011.
Glenn Lewis was part of the Radioactive Materials team. His PowerPoint to the Texas Legislature listed the concerns raised in the interoffice memorandum.
- >>>> Comments developed by SEED Coalition and Public Citizen – 11/19/18